Saturday, 17 November 2012

Liebster Award

I would like to say a big thank you to Gemma for nominating me for the Liebster Award!





The Rules! 

You must post 11 random facts about yourself.

You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you.

You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag.

You must tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know. You can not tag back.

My Facts.

  • I have 2 chinchilas and a lizard as pets.
  • I hate fish and the only meat that I eat is chicken.
  • I'm really quite clever but have no common sense whatsoever!
  • I hate the colour orange.
  • I always wear silver jewellery and rarely gold.
  • I love lemonade with lime but half of my glass has to be lime.
  • I can't stand the smell of vanilla which is unfortunate in relation to MAC lipsticks.
  • I am kind of obsessed with the peace sign and generally buy anything I see with it on.
  • I love photos.
  • I am awful at knowing where places are on a map even if I've been there.
  • I adore Disney even though my mum's been telling me that i'm too old for it since I was about 12

My questions from Gemma: 

Who's your favourite blogger?

This is a tough one! I'm not sure but one of my recent favourites is Sophie @ PunkyPugs who actually won my giveaway. Her blog is doing so well. My favourite youtuber is definitely FleurdeForce.

What made you start blogging in the first place?

Me and my friend have watched Youtube videos for absolutely years and were always too scared to do it ourselves. Then I discovered the blogging world and secretly decided that I could do it too. It's only recently that my friends and family have actually known about my blog.

What one product do you swear by?

 I love Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and have constantly repurchased it probably more than ten times now. I always get the transparent shade.

What's the worst fashion trend at the moment?

 I'm not joining the camo army print trend at all. It reminds me of when I was about ten and it was really chavvy. Khaki isn't a colour I really like so yeah. No offence to anyone who likes it!

Favourite place to eat?

My favourite meal is like a Sunday Dinner and my Mum has never been one to cook it every Sunday but I love it so i'm going to say Toby Carvery aha eventhough I majorly over fill my plate and look like a pig! I also love salad bowls at the Harvester!

Best date?

 I love the German Christmas Markets so probably there. They're in town now so I can't wait to go! Me and Ryan went there for our second date and ate loads of food before heading off to Pizza Express. Strangely, our first date was actually at the park.

Who was the last person you called?

My phone accidently rang the person at the top of my contact list last but before that Ryan, ny fiancee, this is getting a bit repetitive but yeah, I always ring Ryan and text everyone else :S

What three things would you buy if you won the lottery?

A house would come in handy considering I am saving to move out. Then, a pink Mini or Beetle because I want a pink car! My silver one just isn't doing it for me! If it was feasible, I would have it spray painted pink :) Either a really expensive handbag or pair of shoes would be next because who wouldn't do that?! Obviously if I did win the lottery I'd be generous with my money too!

What's your occupation and what's your dream job?

I'm a Pharmacy Dispenser training to be a Pharmacy Technician and also a quit smoking advisor. I don't know if I really have a dream job but it would probably be something that incorporated shopping and maybe even clothes and make up ;) and business because I loved studying Business Studies at A- Level. Ooooh and I like photography!

Chocolate or sweets?

This is a tricky one because I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. My eating habits are atrocious; I regularly have a chocolate bar for breakfast (usually a Twirl or peanut butter Kitkat aha) but then I love sweets just as much and pretty much always have reserves in my bag! I think chocolate may have the edge at the moment though.

What's your favourite magazine?

More definitely! I used to have a subscription but it ran out and I haven't got round to renewing it. Boooo!


My questions for you:

  1. Where did your blog name come from?
  2. What main item is on your holiday wishlist?
  3. What is your all time favourite perfume?
  4. Do you have any beauty box subscriptions?
  5. Where is your favourite place in the world?
  6. Who is your favourite Disney character?
  7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years times?
  8. Who is your favourite singer/band?
  9. What item of clothing do you always reach for?
  10. New make up or new clothes?
  11. What lipstick shade do you tend to go for?
I nominate:


I've been meaning to do this post for almost two weeks so it's time to just get it out there!

xxxx
Tasha



2 comments:

  1. omg i want a chinchila.. =(

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for awarding me! I just done my liebster post, sorry its veryyyyyy late!
    I had been sooo lazy but getting more and more awards just promted me to just do it hehe! x

    ReplyDelete