Friday, 16 May 2014

Glossybox May 2014 - Superdrug Collabaration

There's nothing better than going home for lunch and seeing that the postman has delivered a parcel. This month, Glossybox have teamed up with Superdrug to celebrate 50 years of them being a beauty retailer.


 So, let's see what's inside...


I Love Cosmetics Strawberries & Milkshake Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss £1.29 FULL SIZE

This isn't something I would've chosen myself but I like strawberry flavouring and it's a cute colour so i'll add it to my collection.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara £6.99 FULL SIZE

I haven't tried this particular Rimmel Mascara. I'm currently using the Scandaleyes Volume Flash so it'll be interesting to see how this one compares. The brush has an hourglass shape that is meant to create a 60's look. 

B. Quick One Coat Professional Finish Nail Polish £4.99 FULL SIZE

This is a brand exclusive to Superdrug; I haven't tried anything from them before but it's a nice minty teal colour (Shade 176 Mermaid). I've actually been on a nail varnish ban all year but I've still acquired about 6 thanks to Glossybox!

BlowPro Blow Up Daily Volumizing Conditioner 50ml - £2.13 Value

I love travel sized products that I can keep to take to the gym or travelling. I always choose volumizing products so i'm happy with this.


Superdrug Large Doughnut Ring £3.99 FULL SIZE

I have a couple of doughnut rings already but you can't go wrong with a couple of spare although this is the strangest 'blonde' coloured bun ring i've seen.


BONUS PRODUCTS

Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion 
Ghost Fragrance - Eclipse

Since the postage increase, Glossybox stands at a price of £10 plus £3.25 p&p totalling £13.25. The contents of this month's box has a value of £19.39 excluding the bonus samples however, four products are full size. 

Although, this box has a cheaper value than most other times, all of these products are things that I will use and are general useful things to have so i'm quite pleased!

What do you think of this month's selection?

xxxx
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the sunday girl's one? it was so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I've just had a look. I would've definitely preferred her box! xx

      Delete